Floralvdesigns.com values your personal privacy. WE WILL NEVER SHARE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE. Your name and address may be shared with marketers to bring you offers of interest.
Email address/Telephone number:
Your e-mail address and telephone number will be used only by floralvdesigns.com to notify you of your order status. Occasionally floralvdesigns.com will have promotions or special offers which we feel you may benefit from and we will send you a notice. If for any reason you don’t want to receive floralvdesigns.com promotions or special offers, you can simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Opt-Out link in any e-mail that you may receive from floralvdesigns.com.
Online Payment Security:
Also, floralvdesigns.com guarantees that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Name and address:
Occasionally we will be made aware of special offers that we feel will be of interest to you. In such cases, we will supply your name and address to the company or companies that promote or provide these special offers. If for any reason you do not want us to provide this information to anyone, you can simply email email@example.com and tell us.
To help floralvdesigns.com serve our customers better, we collect information that does not identify you personally but rather identifies your computer or browser. This is done using files called “cookies.” A cookie saves any preferences that you may have set up while browsing the site personalizing your visit to our website. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from a computer hard drive or pass on computer viruses. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You should refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about this.
Want further information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.